Psalm 119: 12-16 - " Praise be to you , O Lord ; teach me your decrees. WITH MY LIPS I RECOUNT all the laws that come from your mouth. I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Nothing

                                                   Todays writing prompt  NOTHING


Nothing is impossible with me. Nothing is too high, too deep, too wide for my reach. Nothing is too far. Nothing is impossible.Nothing is too hard for me.
Nothing is hidden from my sight. Nothing is too dark.  Nothing is impossible for me. Nothing is too hard for me.
Nothing is too small for me to use. Nothing is too big for me to reduce. Nothing takes me by surprise. Nothing is impossible.Nothing is too hard for me.
Nothing in time restricts me. Nothing in the depths confines me. Nothing in the heights causes me fear. Nothing is impossible.Nothing is too hard for me.
 Let it go. Stop looking to yourself. There is nothing that can separate you from my love.You can do Nothing apart from me. But there is Nothing I cannot do.

3 comments:

  1. I love your take on Nothing. It's a great reminder of our Almighty's love and that it's always there, that we're not alone in our struggles, or our joys. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful writing Danielle...so true...thank you for sharing...Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful writing Danielle. We can't but He Can and will. Thanks for sharing...Gloria

    ReplyDelete